ACEN have once again partnered with Pagoda Projects to offer 7 Global Online Internships which enable eligible students from equity groups to access a diverse range of work-integrated learning (WIL) experiences. The Scholarship program is part of ACEN’s mission to promote quality and inclusive WIL for all in collaboration with industry partners.
The ACEN Equity Scholarship is valued at $2,400.00 AUD per student (a total of $16,800) and consists of:
- A full or part-time Global Online Internship in one of Pagoda’s world-wide host locations
- Dedicated English-speaking internship supervisor
- Individually matched Cultural Mentor from the host location
- Regular online events with guest speakers and subject matter experts
- Four (4) courses for work-readiness and intercultural fluency
- Full support from the Pagoda team; training and coaching where required
- Access to Pagoda’s online portal
- Access to the Pagoda Alumni Network
Students can access an internship in: Business; Sales & Marketing; IT and Technology; Engineering; Finance; Accounting; Trade; Logistics; Design; Architecture; Media; Health; and Sport. If your academic discipline is not on the list, please use the Pagoda contact at the bottom of this page to check current availability.
Applications Open: 1 June 2023
Applications Close: 31 August 2023
Successful Applicants Notified: 29th September 2023
Internship Placements Begin: 19th February 2024 for 8-16 weeks (full or part-time)
You can find more information, including eligibility criteria and how to apply here.