Welcome to UniSA CareerHub
UniSA CareerHub is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, employers and UniSA Career Services staff.
To use the system you must first be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'register' button. If you are already registered or have been provided with a username/password combination by UniSA Career Services then you will have to login to access all the features.
If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until UniSA Career Services staff have approved your application before you can access all the features (you will be notified by email). You can, however, proceed with submitting your career opportunity straight away.
What does UniSA CareerHub provide?
When you are registered as an employer on UniSA CareerHub you will be able to:
- Maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories.
- Add a list of contact people within your company, and specify what 'Service' (eg: Graduate Employment, Vacation Employment) they should be the primary contact.
- Add vacancies directly to the UniSA CareerHub system for students to search.
- Edit and close the vacancies you have listed.
- View a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on UniSA CareerHub.
All items you add to UniSA CareerHub will be subject to approval by UniSA Career Services.